Dubai is cooling down and that means the season is about to hit sky rocket! The best season in Dubai is about to start and we are about to countdown the greatest and latest things to do right here in Dubai, whether it involves places to eat in Dubai or places to visit in Dubai!
Here are the latest 10 cool things to do in Dubai this upcoming season!
1. Visit Fume, a casual homegrown neighborhood eatery, serving wholesome food from around the world. Make sure to leave space for dessert as they offer the trendiest and most mouthwatering desserts in town. Conveniently located in Manzil Downtown with beautiful views of Burj Khalifa.
2. Get an Adrenaline rush as you ride the waves of the Gulf on a Wakeboard and feast your eyes on the beautiful views of both Dubai Marina and The Palm Jumeirah’s skyline.
4. Enjoy a day at Kite Beach, the best public beach in Dubai with views of Burj Al Arab. The strip attracts many Kite surfers, who are fun to watch, and you can enjoy fine burgers from Salt’s food truck around the corner & a refreshingly cold pretzel latte from Grind Coffee.
5. Food Truck Concepts and Pit Stops are taking Dubai by storm! Hangry Hangar is an indoor pop-up food truck park that features scrumptious street style food from local & independent outlets in the city. If you’re up for an outdoor experience, The Last Exit is also a great foodie destination.
6. Al Serkal is a must visit if you are looking to experience Dubai’s artsy, creative side. Home to a variety art galleries, cultural spaces (Nadi Al Qouz – the latest pop up), & cafes.
8. Sit outside, between the Abras and the old souks at Creekside Café, and get a taste of Old Dubai’s charm.
9. Get pampered at the One & Only Spa and disconnect from the city at their stunning pool. Catch the sunset, seaside, at 101 Dining Lounge & Bar.
10. Dine in Cipriani DIFC – A little venice in the heart of Dubai, Cipriani’s concept is to “Serve others as you would want to be served yourself”. Make sure you book your table, it is usually booked every day of the week.