This month’s travel essentials are special!!
For many reasons.
We collaborated with Vacheron Constantin with the Overseas Collection, the removable straps that comes in many different colors and fell in love at first wear especially when not long ago, Vacheron Constantin collaborated with Steve McCurry to illustrate the Overseas Collection. Like 12 hours of the dial, the photo journalist illustrated 12 unexpected locations and captured them as though it was in eternity. So when we were asked to collaborate with Vacheron Constantin, everything fell into place and we wanted to tell our own story as well.
The photo below is by Steve McCurry
1. CLARINS Gentle Refiner Exfoliating Cream – If you prefer a grainy scrub with larger beads then this is for you. Twice a week delivers the most radiant results and the reason why it’s on our list is also because of its compact 50ml travel size!
2. RIMOWA – It’s been three years we have switched to RIMOWA and never looked back.
3. Vacheron Constantin – A beautiful watch dedicated for travelers thanks to their interchangeable straps, any strap with any color at any destination and occasion to travel elegantly across the world.
4. Prynt Case for iPhone 6/6s – Print your images from your iPhone on the GO! With a rechargeable battery and a dedicated application for editing your images, it’s the cutes and coolest travel gadget! It’s around $150!
5. TOM FORD Complexion Enhancing Primer – One of the greatest primer used for traveling. Enhancing skin tones, helps when skin is tired, dull and fatigued from flights. A new member to our make up skin beauty while traveling!
6. Power Banks – You know you can’t live without them and you cannot go cheap! Zendure A2, is a 6700mAh power bank that holds its charge well and endures/long lasting and has enough power to charge up your phone two- to three times (depending on its battery capacity)
7. Travel Bag by ASOS collection – It fits everything you need and carries on your shoulder. Front pockets are fantastic for passports and your phone to get out on the go.
8. Leica Camera – An investment of 7,500 Euros but one of the greatest camera that exists. Leica M Type 240