Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Readers’ Choice Awards.
On the 12th of November 2014, Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Readers’ Choice Awards. hosted a dinner and gave away 20 awards, voted by the readers.
The event started at 7pm at JW Marquis Hotel in Dubai. Dinner was served at 9pm followed by the award ceremony. A night filled with luxury travel experts and delicious food!
The categories and winners for Middle East & International Condé Nast Traveller Middle East Readers’ Choice Awards are:
- Favourite City for Leisure Travel International New York City
- Favourite City for Leisure Travel Middle East Dubai
- Favourite Airline for Leisure Travel Emirates
- Favourite Airline for Business Travel Emirates
- Favourite Airline for Loyalty Programme Emirates
- Favourite Hotel / Resort for Leisure International Travel Four Seasons Maldives
- Favourite Hotel / Resort for Leisure Middle east Banyan Tree Al Wadi Ras Al Khaimah
- Favourite food in the world United Kingdom
- Favourite Hotel Loyalty Programme Starwood Hotel Guest
- Favourite Hotel for Business Travel International Shangri- La Hotel in Singapore
- Favourite Hotel for Business Travel Middle East Jumeirah Emirates Towers
- Favourite Restaurant La Petite Maison
- Favourite Hotel Spa The Banyan Tree Spa Al Wadi RAK
- Favourite Hotel Restaurant Middle East Market by Jean Georges at WDoha Hotel & Residences
- Favourite Destination Spa International Guerlain Spa at the Ritz- Carlton Austria
- Editors Choice Award Gerald Lawless, President & Group CEO of the Jumeirah Group receives the Editor’s Choice Lifetime Achievement Award