Last week, team Travel Junkie Diary spent outdoors in Dubai investigating few of the best outdoor hotel restaurants there is in the city. One of the most romantic ones was Seafu at Four Seasons Hotel Jumeirah and since the weather in Dubai is just perfect between December to May, we thought staying outdoors would be the perfect setting this season!
Here is our top 10 Outdoor Hotel Restaurants in Dubai
Travel Junkie Diary
1.SeaFu at Four Seasons Hotel Jumeirah
Four Seasons Resort Dubai at Jumeirah Beach signature restaurant is set to be one of the most romantic and beautiful outdoor setting in Dubai by the water with fantastic music at the lounge. Open for lunch and dinner.
Enjoy their famous brunch as well
Every Friday from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
- AED 350 for adults, including non-alcoholic beverages
- AED 500 for adults, including white, red and sparkling wines
- AED 690 for adults, including premium champagne
- 50% for older children (6-12 years)
- Complimentary for younger children (5 years and under)
Reservations +971 (4) 270 7777 | Website
2. Maya at Le Meridien Resort & Spa
- AED 350 inclusive of soft beverages.
- AED 500 inclusive of selected alcoholic beveragesPool and beach access at Le Royal Meridien Beach Resort + Spa is included in the prices
3. La Brasserie 2.0 at Le Meridien Beach Resort & Spa Dubai
With sparkling views of the Arabian Sea, a stunning garden terrace area, over 10 live cooking stations packed to the rafters with dishes that will blow your mind, a live band, a refreshing juice and smoothie bar – we really are taking brunch to a whole new level!
After brunch, continue the party and head to Vibe at Le Deck with happy hour from 5pm – 8pm for a lively post brunch party.
Every Friday from 1:30pm to 4:30pm
AED 400 inclusive of non alcoholic beverages
AED 525 inclusive of selected house beverages and sparkling.
AED 680 inclusive of house beverages and Champagne.
Reservations +971 4 316 5550 | Website
4. Pier Chic at Al Qasr
Pierchic in Al Qasr Hotel, Madinat Jumeirah features a gourmet Friday brunch with views of the iconic Burj al Arab. An over-the-water dining experience unmatched anywhere in Dubai, Pierchic’s brunch showcases their innovative seafood dishes, served a la carte. Post-brunch retreat to new Chic Bar to watch the sun go down to music from world-renowned DJs courtesy of audiotonic.
- AED750 with bubbly, fine grape and mixed beverages
- AED450 with soft drinks
- AED275 for children 4 to 12 years old
- Free for children under 4 years old
Option to add an open bar package for one hour after brunch in new Chic Bar for AED200.
Reservation +971 4 3666730 | Website
6. Pai Thai at Dar Al Masyaf Madinat Jumeirah
One of our favorite authentic Thai cuisine with breathtaking calm view. Open for dinner from 18:30
Reservations +971 4 432 3232 | Website
7. The Terrace at Park Hyatt
The Terrace at Park Hyatt Dubai is a perfect venue to unwind and enjoy the sunset over the water. The lounge is separated into three areas: the indoor bar, the canopy-covered terrace and the outdoor boardwalk.
Reservation +971 4 602 1814 | Website
8. Al Sarab Rooftop Lounge at Bab Al Shams
Enjoy your favorite drink with friends in intimate relaxing surroundings, whilst listening to the mellow sounds of the Oud player.
Minimum spend of AED 175
No reservation needed | Website
9. Moana at Sofitel The Palm
Ocean Brunch including pool & beach access
Fresh seafood abounds at this pagoda-style restaurant in the heart of the resort. Surrounded by water, this poolside dining spot offers an exquisite seafood menu with Asian-inspired flavors
- Every Friday starting from AED350
Reservations +971 4 455 6600 | Website
10. Palm Grill at The Ritz Carlton JBR
- Live band performance as a bonus.
From 4 pm to 7 pm
- AED 100, pick one item from the bucket list and cocktail
- AED 120, cocktail pitcher
- Entertainment: Live island style band on Thursdays and Fridays
Reservation +971 4 318 6150 | Website