Every month, we have the privilege of testing new & different beauty products & travel accessories!
Our job is super cool!
We also get to pick some favorites and share them with you and most of them are travel packing friendly! Here are this month’s travel essentials, pack these in August, you would probably be using them forever!
- Face: Clarins’s quick-fix lifting treatment for puffiness caused by sleep, stress or heat. Within just 10 minutes, sensations of heaviness are reduced, the skin texture is tightened, lines are smoothed away and repositioned. A MUST for when you travel, when you are on the road or whenever you need that little push back up!
- Eyes: Mac’s latest collection with China’s most outlandish fashion designer, Chris Chang, puts an acid-soaked twist on her modern M·A·C collection. The dramatic cover speaks for itself and my pick for this month is the Fluidline Blacktrack solid, flat black. I definitely need them for those sleepy or tired eyes when traveling!
- Face: Clinique’s did exactly what it said it would. All night long! It was a great fix for those Bali days when I was out in the sun the whole month!
- Lips: Nuxe’s Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm Rêve de Miel is still a favorite of mine. Whatever you do, I guarantee it will stick for the longest time on your lips! Made with honey and precious oils is highly concentrated in ingredients that help to nourish, repair, soothe and protect even the driest and damaged lips.
- Scent: Chanel’s is composed by Chanel perfumer Olivier Polge, crisp, dynamic top notes of Lemon, Mandarin and Orange reveal lightheartedness and transparency.
- Eyes: Benefit’s brow collections got me hooked. I never used anything on my brows only because I would always mess it up and come out as count Dracula but ‘gimme brow volumizing eyebrow gel gave me the natural, easy look I needed…It’s like magic!
- Face: Bronzing powder – Two I really am using. Benefit and Mac. Benefit’s HOOLA is darker and stronger and I use it towards the evenings while Mac’s is a good day time use.
- Luggage: Rimowa, my luggage heroes have been with me through delayed flights, sailing trips, hiking trips and even winter destination when I had to pack smart. It has been through most airports around the globe and especially those who get kicked to the curb. My Rimowa is still a surviver.
- Face: It is extremely important to get the right products for your face when traveling and not to over pack. Small compact and travel essentials are crucial. This is why, I picked, dermatologist tested blotting paper by Shiseido. Works wonders!
- Dress: I received so many questions on my style and my dresses I always wear. Boho dresses have always been my style, my recent ones are from BeachGold Bali. The girls who run the place are so wonderful to me and I have fallen in love with all their collection every season!