If a picture paints a thousands words… then let these tell you one story of a million breaths that took us away cruising the Turkish coasts and Greek Islands.
We set sail with Laurent Messarra, founder of sailtogether.com and captain on deck for 8 days! We found the serenity and peace that we have been yearning for. Making new friends on deck comes with the package so get ready for a life changing experience!! Learning to let go of everything holding you back. Loving every second of your life. Hearing the voices in your head again. Never have I met anyone who is so in love with the sun, sea, sailing and life as much as this captain!
Accommodation in the yacht and use of all facilities on board
– Full board on the yacht (All food provisions for 8 days)
– All drinks on board
– BBQ installation on board.
– Port & mooring fees, transit log & taxes + Fuel surcharge
– All yacht’s running expenses.
– Dinghy “Zodiac” with outboard engine.
– Use of snorkeling & fishing gear (trolling for Tuna… )
– Inflatable fun equipment.
– Assistance of an Experienced skipper for the duration of the cruise.
– Introductory instruction in navigation & sailing techniques(optional)
– Electricity and hot water for showers on board.
– Linen & towels.
The price excludes:
– Plane ticket to Marmaris
– Transfers round-trip (from the airport)
· Each yacht can accommodate up to 10-12 persons. They usually have more than 1 yacht sailing together in a flotilla.
· Of course kids are allowed. Even those who are less than 1 year old. I personally left mine at home with the grandparents!
What to pack:
□ Swimsuits, sunglasses & Sun lotion
□ Sandals or similar that goes in the water (to protect from sea urchins, Coral reefs, etc…)
□ T-shirts and a cardigan or light jacket( at night it can be a bit chilly )
□ A wet suit to wear for snorkeling if you wish to snorkel for long periods.
□ Evening outfit (very casual) when going off the boat into the cities (The minimum…travel light!)
The programs and itineraries:
We sailed between the islands and villages. Every time we stop, we disembarked and spend some time on land.