The city inside a garden has so much to offer! It’s an island for families and foodies! There is so much to learn from Singapore from the mixed culture. For those who are in love with local designers and bohemian original designs, then Haji Lane is a must!
Here are the top 40 things to do in Singapore.
Travel Junkie Diary
Things to do in Singapore you wouldn't want to miss!
11. Take a cable car to Sentosa Island
12. Swim in the world’s longest elevated swimming pool, Marina Bay Sands Hotel
13. Visit Universal Studios
14. Have breakfast with the orangutan
15. Explore Singapore river cruise and its famous Quay
16. Visit Singapore Art Museum
17. Visit the Peranakan Museum
18. Visit a Hawker center and taste the different street food cuisine
19. Go on a night safari journey
20. Have drinks at the highest pool deck at Marina Bay Sands
21. Visit The Sultan Mosque and learn about its history
22. Eat in La Fleur Asia
23. Zipline in Sentosa Island
28. Eat Pepper Crab at Jumbo