Travel Winter Fashion Essentials
I’m definitely a winter person. In fact, I believe that we can have more wardrobe fun during the cooler months; especially with layering. It’s all about finding the right outfit ideas that will have you looking fashionable yet help you feel warm all season long. The most important thing about learning to layer is getting a very good handle on the must-haves of the season. From the perfect cozy knit to the slouchy leather pants to the oversize coat and more, let’s go through the top 5 essentials of the season. These will take your layered looks to the next level.
1. The Perfect Knit: While knitwear could seem like less than a fashion trend and more like a wardrobe staple, it’s important to know how to style your knits to ensure you wear them with style. For a modern and minimalist look, you could style your over-sized white knit with wide-leg trousers and heeled ankle boots. For a more colorful look, you could go for a jewel-tone (emerald for example) knit jumper and wear it with your favorite skinny jeans and a huge scarf. You can basically pull it off with everything you’ve got hiding your closets!
2. The Slouchy Leather Pants: all rules have changed! Forget about the super tight leather pants, this season, it’s all about the comfortable, loose and sporty leather pants. I love styling them with black heels, a simple top/black polo neck, a tailored blazer and minimal jewelry. It’s all about keeping the androgynous orientation.
3. The Oversized Coat: these coats are on the rise! While they’ve been in trend for a while already, this winter, these jackets looks slightly more fitted. When styling yours, make sure to keep the rest of your outfit fitted, play with proportions and style it with shorts or little skirts, wear heels to lengthen your silhouette and add statement accessories.
4. The Beanie: definitely the coolest thing you can wear this winter. While it stayed for years the item that children despised wearing at school, it’s now the hit item. It’s just perfect how fashion keeps on turning towards comfortable, “keeping-us-warm” trends.
5. The Flat Ankle Boots: whatever your style, there will always be a pair you love. They’re a necessity for any winter wardrobe and this season, they’re definitely looking better than ever. Wear them to work or dress up your weekend looks, they’re just so stylish and versatile.
Enjoy embracing this winter season with style, comfort and enough confidence to step out your house feeling ready to rock the world.
Lana El Sahely
L’Armoiredelana.com is a peephole into a beautiful yet eccentrically fashionable closet for you to discover through daily posts. Today, she is a re-occurring guest and friend to Travel Junkie Diary and together we will be bringing you the latest trend in fashion travel! Follow her [ Here ] on instagram too!