Volunteer in Cambodia with International Volunteer HQ, the world’s most affordable and trusted volunteer organization. IVHQ has a wide range of volunteer abroad projects available in Cambodia, including Teaching English, Special Needs Care, Childcare, Computer Support and Working with NGOs.
The IVHQ Cambodia volunteer program has volunteer placements located in Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and the Cambodian provinces of Pursat and Kampong Speu. When choosing a volunteer’s placement and location, we carefully consider the needs of the local institutions we work with, whilst taking into account the background, experience and skills of the volunteer. Volunteers are placed where the most assistance is needed at the time of their volunteer program and volunteers are ultimately assigned with the projects that will benefit both the volunteer and the local institution.
Volunteer programs begin on the first and third Monday of every month. Volunteers can choose to volunteer for durations ranging from 2 weeks to 24 weeks.
LENGTH OF THE PROGRAM
|Length of Program||Program Fee $USD|
What it Covers
– Discounted program fees
– Dedicated support from a volunteer expert
– Complete MyIVHQ account access
– Online volunteer training
– Comprehensive program guide
– Deals on flights and travel insurance
– IVHQ alumni membership
WHAT EXTRA COSTS WILL I HAVE?
- Visa (US$30-35), flights, travel insurance (mandatory), vaccinations, criminal background check (mandatory), souvenirs, in-country trips or tours, transport to and from your placement ($50-$75 per week), trips and tours in-country.
- Transfer back to the airport at conclusion of the program
- Spending money – Volunteers in Cambodia generally find US$30 to be sufficient for weekly expenses
What it covers
– 4/7 in-country support
– Airport pick-up
– Program orientation
– Volunteer placement