BEFORE YOU FLY
Fly direct with Emirates Airline A380 to Narita Airport in Tokyo. Emirates Business class is an incredible experience to Japan. It operates 1 daily flight to 3 international airports in Japan. Tokyo International Airport ( Haneda Airport, Narita International Airport, and Osaka International Airport). The Emirates Airbus A380 operates on the Dubai – Narita route with a distance of 8,994KM and flying time of 8hrs and 37min. Passengers who fly to Japan on business class can start the cuisine journey on flight with a bento box and Kaiseki cuisine served in Business and in First class. Also, if you need to practice your Japanese, you can watch movies on ICE and sing to Japanese music too!
Stay at The Ritz-Carlton in Tokyo
The hotel is 40 minute drive from the Narita Airport and centrally located from Tokyo’s attractions and award winning dinning. The Ritz-Carlton is Tokyo’s tallest building that starts from the 45th floor. The 5 star luxury hotel is in the Roppongi District which also is the vibrant night life. Nearby you also have Tokyo Tower, which is modeled after the Eiffel Tower in Paris, Imperial Palace which is the stronghold of the Tokugawa shogus during the Edo period, the Imperial Palace is the main residence of the Emperor of Japan. The Ritz-Carlton in Tokyo is known to have the best views of the city!
THINGS TO DO
- The crossing at Shibuya – It sounds crazy but the busiest street with the largest zebra crossings made it to one of the wackiest things to see in Tokyo! Small hint: Best views for photos are from Starbucks coffee and from L’ It’s the Times Square of Tokyo.
- Shop in Harajuku and Omotesando, the popular fashion district
- Visit these beautiful parks: Ueno Park, Rikugien Garden, Shinjuku Garden
- Visit temples such as Senso-ji Temple, The Meiji Shrine, the iconic red Kanta Shrine, Zojo-ji a Buddhist Temple, Yasukuni Shrine Shinto Shrine , Nogi Shrine Shinto Shrine and Benzaiten Shrine.
- Visit Tsuki fish market
SAVE THIS ON PINTEREST
- Towers Bystro at Ritz-Carlton Tokyo for Skyviews ($$$)
- Canal Café, Italian inspired facing a man made canal ($$)
- Numazoko Sushi Bar ($$)
- Gansozushi or Gansozushi ($)
- Hinokizaka at The Ritz-Carlton Tokyo ($$)
- Higashiya is a condectionary/tea café
- Aoyama Flower Market (has a café inside)
- Gonpachi (the restaurant/nar that inspired the first Kill Bill movie)
WORDS TO GET YOU BY
Sumimasen – Excuse me
Thank you – Arigato gozaimasu
You’re welcome – Do itashimashite
Goodbye – Sayonara
Doko – Where?
Hai – Means I’m satisfied ( sometimes could mean yes)
Wakarimasen – I don’t understand
Ganbaru – Ill do my best
Oyasumi Nasaii – Goodnight